Remote: 3-4 months
Need is immediate!
This position reports to the HR Manager and will be responsible for providing HR support to assist the site leadership team. Such support will include HR program administration, coaching and counseling, and policy interpretation and application.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Work with functional/departmental and site leaders to ensure that internal customer requests/needs for HR services are being met in a timely and effective manner.
- Utilize expertise in diverse HR disciplines to provide comprehensive and effective HR support.
- Form solid working relationships, based on thorough knowledge of the business and HR processes and procedures, with the functional HR team and site employees.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the plant culture, environment, and HR & leave policies
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (EEO/AA, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Human Resources or another related field required.
- 2-3 years’ experience of progressive human resources department in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred
- PHR Certification preferred
- Functional use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as HRIS & Timekeeping systems
- Spreadsheet experience
- Ability to appropriately maintain confidentiality & professionalism
- Sense of urgency in addressing organizational/individual needs
- Ability to make timely and informed decisions and understanding of when to escalate issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Attention To Detail