To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bessemer, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Master Journeyman Plumber
PrideStaff • Bessemer, AL
Posted 2 months ago
PrideStaff, a national staffing company, is seeking a talented Master Electrician. Join a great team in the Bessemer area! We have a client looking for a person with a positive attitude, great work ethic, and will come to work with a smile on their face!
The Master Electrician will provide leadership and technical expertise for the design and installation teams. In this position, the Master Electrician will provide technical guidelines to assure the successful operation of complete and working systems and pass inspections. The ideal candidate will also lead efforts for safe working practices.
- Read and interpret plans, blueprints and sketches; construct, lay out or plan piping assemblies with respect to walls, structures and other obstructions, allowing for expansion and contraction and alignment in accordance with city, state and federal plumbing codes.
- Construct various types of pipe joints for high or low-pressure systems, including threading, brazing, soldering, welding or lead-wiping of joints.
- Cut, fit, fabricate, and assemble a wide variety of articles, materials, and devices, including steel, copper, brass, glass, plastic, cast iron, corrosion-resistant pipe, tile, concrete.
- Install fittings, boilers, hangers, anchors, fixtures and guides. Coordinate, supervise and train all direct reports to achieve project objectives.
- Work with operations or project manager to assure work is consistent with estimates, procedures, dimensional control, equipment and manpower; keep them properly updated on progress schedules; and schedule delivery of materials and equipment.
- Ensure accurate records on material and labor used. Comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
- Master or Journeymen Plumbers must have minimum of 5 years of experience. with new construction and remodel on commercial projects such as schools, hospitals, multi-story buildings and colleges.
- Plumbers must be able to read commercial blue prints and perform any and all duties directed by supervisor.
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed!
Work with the Best!