Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfillingways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, mostintensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunitiesfor advancement. Join us and start doing yourlife's best work.SM
Turn onthe news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changesthat are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive.And it's being led by companies like UnitedHealthGroup. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best resources and toolsin the world to help serve our members. You'll play a leadership role in a highvolume, focused and performance driven call center where the goal is always toconnect with members and enhance the customer experience. This is no smallopportunity.
Thisrole is equally challenging and rewarding. You'll need to stay positive at alltimes especially in difficult situations. You'll be asked to mentor, challengeand communicate effectively with all different types of people.
- Manageand be accountable for professional employees and/or supervisors
- Coordinateand supervise daily/weekly/monthly activities of team members
- Setpriorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinatework activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifyand resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise andjudgment
- Providecoaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal correctiveaction
You’llbe rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that willchallenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in yourrole as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Highschool diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+years of customer service or call center experience
- 2+years of people / team management (management role not supervisor) experience in a call center
- Knowledgeof call center systems such as CMS, IEX, CTI and TCS
- Understandingof call center performance metrics and measurements
- Proficiencywith computer and Windows PC applications with the ability to use multiplecomputer systems/applications
- Beginnerexperience in Microsoft Excel (basic function / navigation, formatting, and sorting /filtering), PowerPoint (basic function / navigation and formatting) & Word(basic function / navigation and formatting)
- Undergraduatedegree (or higher)
- Experiencewith Financial Protection products (short and long term disability, lifeinsurance, life waiver of premium, critical illness, accident, hospitalindemnity, and FMLA)
- 3+years of customer service or call center experience as a supervisor, businessmanager or workforce manager
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer &Individual.We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presentedwith an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here,you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams,you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customerslive healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history ofhealth care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that willtake you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-freeworkplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginningemployment.
Keywords:manager, management, customer service, Financial Protection, call center, SouthPortland, Maine