To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Mateo, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Principal Software Engineer
General Dynamics Information Technology • San Mateo, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Principal Software Engineer to lead, analyze, design and implement requirements solutions; ability to troubleshoot application and environment related problems; coordinate application configuration; deployment and testing activities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides support to develop Web based applications including online customer service for agency components to be able to deliver their services online
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site. Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- 10+ years of related software development experience
- Working knowledge and experience coding in Java, JSP, and Oracle
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodology
- Knowledge of several of the following areas is desirable:
- Web application development framework: Struts, Spring
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, data structure and algorithms
- WebSphere, Tomcat Apache and Web Server configuration and deployment
- Eclipse, Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Windows, Unix, Linux
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust designation (US Citizenship or Green Card status required)
- Must not have travelled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months (or longer) within the last 5 years
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.