Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Hospital Sales Representative in the Denver area
. The position requires the ability to assimilate and deliver a high level of technical information as it relates to urology, oral care, infection prevention and respiratory products. Only candidates with experience in one or more of these areas will be considered. Healthcare personnel called on include but not limited to: chief nursing officer, infection preventionist, director of nursing, director of respiratory therapy, educator, clinical coordinators, ICU unit directors & managers, ED unit directors & managers, L & D unit, directors & managers, chief operating officers, risk managers, Materials Managers and OR personnel.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a background in the healthcare industry and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and conducting sales presentations on product lines to multiple decision makers which include Infection Prevention, C-Suite and various nursing personnel;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Calling on healthcare facilities within assigned territory to expand the sales of the products;
- Leading all customer product evaluations and implementations;
- Assisting Medline sales reps with questions via email, phone calls or in person;
- Following up with the customers and sales reps when evaluations/implementations are completed;
- Participating with division on overall product strategy, competitive analyses, research and development requirements as well as other duties as assigned;
- Maintaining existing business and presenting new products to grow business
Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2+ years related sales experience within the medical supplies industry;
- Position will require up to 30% travel within assigned territory;
- Strong presentation skills and effectively communicate to a sales organization and customers;
- MS Office (Word and Excel) required;
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and follow up skills required;
- Must live within assigned territory
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
Why Medline Sales?
53+ years of consecutive growth
550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off