To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support Technician I
eXcell • Louisville, KY
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
eXcell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
For this assignment we need a Level 1 Help Desk Technician to provide phone support for internal employees and contractors. We’re looking for candidates with great customer support skills and 1 or two years of experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include: answering inbound calls, updating / creating / closing IT tickets, making outbound calls for follow up, handling requests pertaining to software, hardware, access, etc. and troubleshooting general IT problems.
Work Schedule will be Sat to Wed, 9am-5:30pm – Thurs & Fri off each week.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, e-mail and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system
- Works under immediate supervision
- Entry level IT Support experience and skills
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience needed
- Knowledge of commonly-used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and established guidelines
- May require an Associate's Degree in a related area
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.