Quality Assurance Nurse Evaluator of UAS Assessors team for Pediatric population open in Lower Manhatten
Quality Assurance Registered Nurse
The Quality Assurance Registered Nurse applies the practices and procedures developed for the QA Department to help maintain an effective quality assurance program. This includes developing and teaching training modules, implement enhancements to the orientation and educational activities, collect data related to assessments and examine cases at random for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- Current RN licensure in New York State
- 2+ years RN experience with experience in Quality and experience with the UAS-CANS-NY system criteria
- UAS Assessment for Pediatrics experience needed
Hours for this Position:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
Competitive salary for a Quality Assurance Registered Nurse
- Range dependent on experience, ideal range starts at $90K/yr and increases slightly based on experience
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to be a Quality Assurance Registered Nurse, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Product Quality Assurance