Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician
We are seeking an Internal Medicine/Hospitalist trained provider to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide full scope of primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance. Examines, diagnosis, prescribes and administers quality, evidence-based health care to patients.
- Monday through Friday, office hours; rotation time with other hospitalists for in-patient work.
- Access to ancillary services at our local health center.
- Expect to see 20+ patients per day when fully mature in practice setting.
- Marketing support to target the ideal patients for your practice and specialty.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician.
- Active Pennsylvania Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment.
- Supervises Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in care management, clinical standards and procedures as needed including sign-off on charts, co-signatures for forms and prescriptions.
- Meets Quality of Care (Quality Measures) and participates in Peer Review.
- Completion/Documentation of EHR/Medical records, coding and signing of charts within the designated time set by the organization
- Communicates effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participates in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
Education & Experience:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent.
- Completion of four year post graduate medical training from an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.g., family practice or internal medicine).
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers.
- Compensation & Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary with productivity bonus potential, relocation expense option, sign-on bonus, CME allowance, generous vacation, and more.
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: da176mr08v5hcrrie28ebr9b8y3vki
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.