To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowling Green, KY 42103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Production Manager - AUS
Aramark • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Ensure that all operators are properly trained to operate the equipment in a safe, efficient manner
- Control costs of material, direct/indirect labor and equipment in accordance to budget
- Direct and supervise the production employees; Coach to improve performance
- Recruit, select, train and develop a qualified staff, maintaining a high level of promotable employees
- Maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws/regulations that affect Market Center operations and safety, while promoting safety policies and awareness
- Maintain effective relationship with all internal and external customers
- If in a union facility, develop an effective management/labor relationship
- Conduct performance evaluations for employees providing specific and detailed feedback on their management and leadership skills and the attainment of their respective goals and objectives
- Use strategic and leadership skills to facilitate employee selection, development, retention, motivation, and strong internal and external customer relationships
- Provide flawless service and support to other Service General Managers in their efforts to drive profitability and growth
- Establish a cohesive team between service and production departments to meet organizational goals
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree required
- Five to seven years of progressive management responsibility
- Demonstrated success in operations management in a production facility or manufacturing environment
- Considerable knowledge of financial reporting, including: profit and loss, sales, and capital expenses
- Significant customer interface and service responsibilities
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Travel within the region is required
- A valid driver's license is required
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran