To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Bend, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Plant Operations Staff
Signature HealthCARE LLC • South Bend, IN
Posted 4 days ago
OFFERING A $2500 SIGN ON BONUS - TERMS APPLY -
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL MAINTAINCE IN A FACILITY. WILL ALSO CONSIDER EXPERIENCE WITH HEATING AND AC.
Welcome to Signature Healthcare of South Bend, a 150-bed facility. It is our mission as a family-based organization to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of patient centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives. The vision, to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives.. Through education and empowerment we earn the trust of every patient, family member, and the community we serve.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Plant Operations Staff
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
- Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by state and federal regulations.
- Know and follow established safety rules and policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
- Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems.
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw, etc.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.