To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Forest, CA
- Cameron Lund
- Phone: 7143471295
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aston Carter • Lake Forest, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is mainly responsible for general accounting, monthly closing as well as analytical reporting. This position will perform multiple general accounting functions as required in compliance with SOX and USGAAP, and prepare a variety of analytical reports. And also this position will work with Finance/Accounting members and other departments to support day to day transaction.
- Prepares journal entries including accruals, payroll and all miscellaneous.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts including bank accounts and prepares account analysis on a monthly basis as assigned.
- Calculate sales commissions and prepares journal entries.
- Prepares and compiles required financial records for insurance application.
- Interacts with various departments including subsidiary companies and support day to day transactions as needed to assure proper accounting in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures.
- Prepares financial/accounting records for internal/external audit.
- Assists in daily treasury activities.
- Assists in accounts receivables including billing and payables activities.
- Prepares the various accounting/financial reporting in a timely manner throughout the year (ex. monthly accounting packages, quarterly statutory consolidation packages, yearly statutory reporting packages).
- Develops special accounting/financial reports or analysis as required
Knowledge/ Skill Requirements
- Possesses knowledge of journal entries and the appropriate booking of transactions.
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, Work and Powerpoint.
- Possesses an analytical disposition and is able to recognize areas of need and respond proactively to resolve issues.
- Strong ability to communicate, in English, both written and verbally to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work as a team member, with a high degree of problem solving skills, concentration and attention to details.
- Learns to use professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Strives to improve accounting and reporting processes.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.