To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FlagStar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 1 month ago
- Review documents required for closing a loan to ensure compliance and the documentation is meeting Flagstar’s requirements
- Complete the data input of the required information in order to generate an accurate closing package
- Analyzing LE and CD disclosures for the purposes of RESPA, TRID, & TILA
- Work with Settlement Agents and brokers to obtain any required information to complete the closing process and obtain a final HUD1 Settlement Statement
- Review and balancing of the Closing Disclosure figures for regulatory, investor, and Flagstar requirements
- Investigate and resolve loan issues while dealing with others internal and external
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar’s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- HS Diploma, GED, or foreign equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired.
- 1 to 2 years training in Residential Mortgage Lending
- 1-2 years of closing, funding or similar mortgage banking background
- Experience with closing Conventional, FHA and/or VA products
- Knowledge of current compliance changes to Reg Z, Respa, GFE and MDIA
- Experience closing Renovation and/or Construction loans a plus
- Experience with closing loans in the states of New York and Texas a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while still maintaining careful attention to detail
- Ability to operate both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Strong computer skills relative to data entry
For internal use only: Job Band J-Hrly