Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for an individual who is licensed under the laws of the state as a Registered Nurse / RN. The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of quality patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits of working with the Maxim Travel Services Team include:
- Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
- Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS.
- Premium pay rates with tax advantage compensation packages
- Varying length contracts
- Weekly paychecks through direct deposit (starting week 1)
- Fully furnished, private housing (or tax free housing stipend)
- Expense reimbursement for travel to your assignment location
- State licensure reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Health and Wellness Benefits: medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability/malpractice coverage
- 401(k) plan
- $500 Refer-A-Friend program
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment statusMaxim Healthcare Services Value Statement:
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Electronic Medical Record
Patient Care Coordination