The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing operation and products are in compliance with all quality and customer requirements through internal audits, quality plan development and continuous improvement initiatives. This position reports to the Director of Quality.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Takes a leadership role in working with the different plant locations to address quality issues with the use of systematic improvement and problem solving tools
- Responsible for the management of test records/ results/ documentations
- Interfaces with suppliers on key quality issues during launch, production and performing periodic audits/reviews
- Supports cross-functional teams with new product launches
- Work with operational plants to develop control plans and safe launch
- Able to travel up to 30%+
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree and or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering role
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of PPAP, Control Plans, SPC, APQP
- Work effectively at a corporate level but hands-on mindset when interfacing with the plants and Suppliers
- Ability to think analytically, creatively, and independently with excellent problem-solving skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, advanced level MS Excel user
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and continuous improvement; track record leading and implementing sustainable process improvements, seeking out and implementing internal or external best practices
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- ISO experience and ASQ Certification
Craft Your Career with Brasscraft Manufacturing Company!
Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), with sales revenue over $7 Billion, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; BrassCraft®, Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.Company
BrassCraft Manufacturing CompanyShiftFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Resolve Quality Issue
Perform Statistical Analysis
Use Statistical Tool
Use Quality Tool