Innospec Oilfield Chemicals (IOS) is a recognized global provider of chemical solutions and services to the oil and gas industry. Comprised of four product service lines—drilling, completions, production, and midstream—IOS is proud of not only the unique service-oriented business model that we offer to our customers, but also the flexibility to innovate and adapt as the industry changes. Our strong worldwide presence in all major oil and gas basins is a testament to the fierce drive and dedication of our employees that have built such a significant portfolio and presence in a relatively short time. IOS continues to innovate, expand, and remain competitive by challenging conventional thinking intended to improve on processes to reduce costs and the environmental impact while remaining steadfast to working safe.
We realize talented people have many choices, so we strive to create a working environment that encourages, inspires, and rewards employee innovation. We continue to invest in and evolve our competency development programs, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, and work-life programs. IOS is truly the industry leader in providing a variety of career paths for those looking for a unique challenge.
The Chemical Delivery Specialist will ensure the proper and safe transport of hazardous chemicals to the client. They will be responsible for operating trucks for transportation and delivery of oilfield and industrial chemicals.
- Delivering chemicals from the Innospec yard to customer locations
- Ensure proper documentation of chemical loaded, hauled and delivered from the yard or plant
- Communication with Account Manager, Regional Manager upon pick up of chemicals
- Maintain logs of working hours and vehicle service/repair statuses, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered and received equipment
- Maintain daily reports as required
- Report vehicle defects, accident, traffic violations or damage to truck and or pumping equipment
- Travel may be required for (but not limited to) deliveries, meetings, training, seminars, etc., which may be overnight, day(s), week, etc.
- Employee must be willing to work overtime as needed/required
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with FMCSA Regulations as well as Environmental, Health and Safety guidelines.
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment are in good working order
- Load and unloads truck
- Understanding container labeling and associated product hazards
- Perform routine servicing and inspection of truck equipment and supplies
- Perform routine maintenance on product transfer equipment (pumps, hoses, etc.)
- Properly clean and secure all associated equipment in conjunction with proper chemical handling procedures
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) with HazMat and Tanker endorsements
- Minimum of one (2) year of commercial driving experience
- High school diploma or GED Preferred
- Knowledge or Microsoft Suite preferred
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Medical Emergency
- Microsoft Softwares
- Occupational Safety And Health