You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Outside Sales Representative - Residential
Outside Sales Representative - Residential
About Visionary Broadband:
Visionary is a regional internet provider tackling tough broadband obstacles in Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming. We’re a hardworking crew with the creativity to get it done and the determination to say YES. We go the extra mile on making it happen for our customers – with “turn it up and twist the knob off” service.
Are you a go-getter? Do you enjoy interacting and meeting with new people and visiting new areas? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for! Visionary is seeking a self-motivated, organized, and resourceful individual to join our team as an Outside Sales Representative focused on growing our residential customer base. This position will help potential customers realize the value in trusting Visionary for their service and support needs. The Outside Sales Rep will market, present, and sell fiber and wireless internet services in the residential setting, throughout our entire Visionary Broadband region.
We offer a competitive base salary with bonus and commission incentives.
- Partner with internal departments to identify target locations to sell Visionary services. Research areas to target sales effort, including researching existing clients, new prospects, and new product availability in the area(s).
- Visit perspective customers at their residence and own the positive first impression of Visionary. Explain and effectively communicate the benefits and functions of our products, and how to use them.
- Remain knowledgeable about our products, availability in their area and upgrades/updates available. Recommend products to increase customer’s service and enrich the internet experience.
- This position will be working outside and require travel to target locations within Visionary Broadband’s regional network. Overnight travel required as needed.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to be insurable under our company insurance are required.
- Excellent customer service, negotiation, and sales skills.
- Door to Door Sales experience in the Telecom industry preferred.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability and openness to learn and then explain a basic working knowledge of our products, components, technical concepts, and equipment.
- This position is a “results oriented” position; the individual must have the ability to adapt to changes easily and willingly in policy, procedures, and work environment.
- Problem solving and organization skills.
- Always maintain highest level of professionalism in all activities and appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work varied hours, with the expectation that some travel, evening, and weekend work will be necessary to succeed in this role.
Visionary is often on the cutting edge of new technology deployments and works in a multitude of different situations with many different entities. A successful candidate will be a critical thinker, willing to both come up with new solutions and work with existing team members to collaborate on a best way forward in unique situations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran's status, political affiliation, age, or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State, or local law.
Visionary Communications, Inc. is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3977577980
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.