To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6 Kai Ala Drive
Lahaina, HI 96761
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Manager - PM Shift (Full-Time) - Westin KOR
Westin Properties • Lahaina, HI
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you’re passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we’re passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort - 6 Kai Ala Drive, Lahaina, HI, 96761
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas is an uncommonly luxurious Hawaii vacation ownership opportunity, offering unique residences that embrace both Westin's standard of quality and Maui's most spectacular oceanfront vistas. The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas is set along a pristine expanse of Ka'anapali's North Beach (ranked #1 on “America's Best Beaches” list for 2003).
Accountable for ensuring staff is providing a seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel as well as an exceptional level of guest service throughout the guests’ stay. Act as Manager on Duty during scheduled shifts, primarily on the overnight or PM hours, and respond to emergency codes as needed.
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner and that all standards are being applied. Able to professionally handle all guest concerns and request. Follow up with guests who have had issues. Very comfortable with problem resolution and handling escalated guest concerns.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and direction of new department employees. Supervise the front desk agents, ensuring the correct sequence of events for proper registration and checkout of guests. Assign specific tasks to front desk agents relative to credit, missing addresses, registration bucket maintenance, registration cards, posting charges, and overall cleanliness and organization of the front desk. Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
- Supervise the activities and the service levels of the service express and front desk divisions.
- Provide support to the Director and Assistant Director of Front Office as well as the other department managers. Work in support of team goals.
- Ensure the timely completion of performance appraisals.
- High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent in hospitality and/or management experience.
- Two to four years’ experience in Front Office/Housekeeping/Guest Services, including at least two years supervisory experience, required.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.