To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, TX
- Solis Mammography
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solis • Addison, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Solis Mammography, our patient-focused culture is at the heart of every interaction. We deliver the care, compassion and high-touch experience that have made us a valued healthcare partner to the generations of women that we serve. As the nation's leader in breast health services, our commitment to providing excellence in patient care is realized at every level of our organization. The Solis Accounting team is establishing a dynamic culture of "work hard, play hard" and is looking for the next all-star to add to its roster. If you are an ambitious self-starter who thrives in an environment where you are empowered to take ownership of your area of responsibility, we would like to speak to you.
The Manager, Accounting will assist the VP Controller with the day to day activities of the finance team and ensure that the company's finance function is organized, efficient, and produces accurate financial information. Responsibilities will primarily consist of activities related to the monthly close process and financial reporting from a technical accounting/GAAP perspective.
RESULTS MEASURED BY THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- GAAP/technical accounting:
- Assist controller in ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Oversee staff in running/updating reports in Great Plains
- Lead technical accounting implementation projects - including documentation of revenue recognition and lease accounting
- Debt, including hedge accounting and hedge documentation
- Stock compensation, including black-scholes/lattice model valuations
- Serve as a primary contact for external auditors
- Coordinate audit requests
- Prepare/delegate preparation of PBC schedules
- Prepare financials and footnote for audited financial statements
- Lead the month-end close, ensuring timely completion
- Consolidated report review
- Variance analyses
- Non-JV contract review
- Coordination of responses to financial questions from operations
- Compensation-related accounting review
- Tax Support:
- Assist controller/work with MCG on data collection/analyses needed to complete corporate tax returns and JV K-1's
- Assist with data needed for franchise tax and quarterly estimates
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- CPA required
- High level of familiarity with GAAP research and technical memos
- 10 years accounting experience, public accounting is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and have a strong knowledge of other MS office products
- Experience with ERP systems, with proficiency in GL systems required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Concur, or similar systems a plus
- Track record of process improvement highly preferred
- Must have a strong business acumen, attention to detail, and the ability to work well and effectively communicate with team members at all levels of the organization
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Multi-site experience preferred