Robert Half Finance and Accounting has partnered with a growing company to identify several Underwriters for a 100% remote opportunity!
The Underwriter position underwrites residential loans ensuring compliance with appropriate company, secondary market Investor standards, and all applicable laws. Examines loan documentation for accuracy and completeness. Partners with Loan Originators, Branch Managers and Processors to secure all required documents.
• Working knowledge of Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA and non-QM guidelines.
• Minimum of 3 + years of recent Conventional/FHA/USDA underwriting experience
• FHA DE (must have active CHUMS)
• VA SAR/LAPP designation a plus
• Working knowledge of DU, LP and GUS
• Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to work well independently, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate with Brokers and provide best in class customer service
• Strong desire to learn and begin a long-term career with the right company
• Must be a solutions-oriented team player who is able to effectively communicate with all involved parties.
• Working knowledge of Encompass is a plus
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Angelica Avalos at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Underwriter
with Underwriter in the subject line.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, banking or finance preferred
• 3+ years of recent underwriting experience in the mortgage industry.
• Proficiency in conventional, FHA and VA loans; experience with CHFA, USDA and 203k is a plus
• Basic understanding of underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology and automated processing systems
• Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with mortgage software, such as Calyx Point, Encompass, Data Track or Empower
• DE, CHUMS, VA/SAR
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Underwriter.