To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Somerset, PA 15501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide / HHA - Per Diem
Interim HealthCare of Somerset • Somerset, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Interim HealthCare of Somerset is looking for Aides to work in the following areas:
Somerset - any shifts
Central City - Overnights, Weekends
Meyersdale - any shifts, including overnights
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Utilizes basic infection control measures such as hand washing and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the task and assignment.
- Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when assigned.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Provide requested documents to keep employee file current.
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned.
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Salary: $9.25 - $10 per hour
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Age of majority in the state.
- Any training required by state and federal law and regulation.
- Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job classification, similar life experience or
- A graduate of a training and competency program as required by the Office and State or Federal law/regulation or