Director of Accounting and Finance
International company located in Philadelphia's Western Suburbs is seeing a new Director to lead their Accounting and Finance Department. The role will require someone with strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals, leadership abilities and experience with financial concepts such as budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
Responsibilities of the Director:
- Ensure completion of timely and accurate month end closing procedure
- Review all monthly financial statements and reports for presentation to ownership/parent company
- Provide guidance for any new accounting guidelines to ensure all company policies are in accordance with US GAAP
- Review all relevant financial controls to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Assist in creating the capital expenditure budget
- Supervise teams responsible for cash applications, accounts payable, intercompany transactions, fixed assets, prepaid expenses
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled and accurate.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Finance
- Consolidate financial results on a monthly basis
- Ensure policies and procedures are up-to-date and adhered to
- Prepare annual business plan and forecast
- Lead annual budgeting process while overseeing Sr Financial Analyst and Finance team
- Oversee the activities of the Accounting Department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to internal and external monthly financial statements, 12 month rolling forecasts and annual audits.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Receivable Department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.
- Prepare reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Review company financial statements for accuracy and clarity.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA license preferred
- 7-15 years of experience in accounting
- Strong software skills (Excel)
- Ability to lead/supervise accounting staff
- International experience preferred
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Analysis Of Variance
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles