To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Worker
Child Guidance Resource Centers • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Child Guidance Resource Centers is looking for a part-time Mental Health Worker to join our CREATE Department in Philadelphia County.
CREATE is an innovative approach to group social skills service for children and adolescents diagnosed with autism (ages 3-21). The goals of the program are to build social and communication skills, improve problem solving and emotional regulation, and enhance flexibility and motivation.
The Mental Health Worker for CREATE provides clinically appropriate therapeutic support services for children with Autism Spectrum diagnosis and/or developmental delays within the CREATE program setting. The services require the implementation of the program, according to their treatment plan, designed to assist children with developing effective cooperative and reciprocal socialization skills with peers for use in home, school and community settings.
- Flexible hours available including days and evenings
- Bachelor Degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related behavioral health field.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with children and their families in a mental health, education, child welfare or juvenile justice system (CASSP Systems).
- Ability to work effectively with clients, staff, and administration.
- Knowledge and background in dealing with socially, emotionally, behavioral disordered, and autistic spectrum children/adolescents.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision making techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours including day, evening and weekends as necessary.
- Hours: M-Thur 3:00pm-7:00pm
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer