Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Radiology Liaison
If you have worked in a healthcare, insurance call center, have medical terminology knowledge and radiology familiarity and are looking for a remote opportunity this might be a great fit for you!
The Radiology Liaison, promotes favorable company relationships with staff and clients, through prompt, accurate, and courteous resolution of telephone and written inquiries. To act as a point of contact for our contracted facilities, support, employed providers, and other client based requests. Responsibilities
The Radiology Liaison, remote promotes favorable company relationships with staff and clients, through prompt, accurate, and courteous resolution of telephone and written inquiries. To act as a point of contact for our contracted facilities, support, employed providers, and other client based requests.
*Shifts available: 2nd and 3rd shifts available, alternate weekends.
*Please be sure your resume lists the state in which you reside.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide extensive support to each of our client facilities by assisting with the following:
- Cases transmitted incorrectly or cases hung up in transmission
- User error, such as cases being sent with incorrect patient demographics
- Username and password registration/password reset
- Update customer on status of issue
- Handles all inbound calls, Support emails, and chats along with providing follow-up documentation
- Prioritizes issues based on business requirements
- Assist with any consultations requested between clients and radiologists
- Communicate any Non-Standard Communications to facilities accordingly
- Communicate any addendums to facilities and providers accordingly
- Provide initial issue triage
- Resolve or escalate issues to the appropriate department (ex. IT, Client Solutions, etc.) according to business requirements
- Document all actions in tickets, including customer contacts and resolution
- Resolve or escalate problems and requests according to issue management guidelines
- Maintain good communication to physicians, facilities, and corporate staff
- Take notes of recurring questions or problems that may be resolved by change in policy or procedure; communicate complaint patterns to management team
- Maintain patient confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 3 month or more of related experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Microsoft Office