If you are an experienced Infotainment Test Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Infotainment Test Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Infotainment Test Engineer Job Responsibilities
Your specific duties as a Infotainment Test Engineer will include:
Infotainment Test Engineer Job Requirements
- Responsible for executing both manual and automated test scripts to verify Infotainment component functional and performance requirements on GM???s Ultifi platform.
- Configure benches to support specific test scenarios.
- Characterize and document defects including identifying steps to reproduce, linking failures to requirements, and collecting all associated test logs.
- Develop and Update test cases as required.
- Interact with multiple engineering fields within the Software Defined Vehicle team to support defect resolution.
- Plan and manage execution of weekly verification testing
- Manage weekly build promotion including Sanity test planning, critical issue escalation and develop response to additional test requests.
- Coordinate test assignments for a large multi-functional team to ensure that all test requirements are met.
- Lead, collaborate, and improve testing on Infotainment ECU
- Verify operation of Infotainment features that function on CAN, Ethernet and LIN communication protocols
- Provide regular status updates and complete documentation and test results
- Perform Diagnostics, Partial Network and DPS Calibration testing
As a Infotainment Test Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Infotainment Test Engineer Benefits
As a Infotainment Test Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Infotainment Test Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Attention To Detail
- Diagnostic Skills