To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HRIS & Benefits Consultant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a HRIS & Benefits Consultant in New York, NY. Essential Functions:
- Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the position has broad decision-making authority related to HR electronic and paper-based systems, data, and processes that directly affect the organization
- The role is responsible for functional production support, system configuration & product/data stewardship for the suite of HR tools, the design and management of inbound and outbound HR data interfaces supporting HR, Payroll, and Benefits
- Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the position is also responsible for administration of employee benefits in all company operations including benefit plan renewals, open enrollment, retirement plan reporting and audits and FMLA administration
- Accountable for direct oversight of HRIS projects/initiatives, and the indirect oversight of in-house HRIS technology resources that support the function in conjunction with the IT Department
- Accountable for managing the HRIS resource utilization, competency, and cost of delivering projects and services
- In conjunction with the Director of Human Resources, Corporate Compliance Officer and key executive staff and consistent with agency policies and requirements, ensure all electronic and paper records confirm that staff are properly screened and credentialed upon hire and on an ongoing basis during the staffs' tenure with the organization
- Coordinates with executive and operational management staff to evaluate and respond to HR system needs and ongoing support, and evaluates and implements automation between HR systems where appropriate
- Lead cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of projects aligned with the HR strategy; including business requirements, process design, functional requirements, data management, testing, and production operations & support design
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus