Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position will also be instrumental in the development and maintenance of the Document Management repository for all artifacts for security to include policy and procedure documents, test results, and package generation.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Managing the deliverable review and QA process, to include reviewing draft reports to ensure consistency, quality, grammar, spelling, formatting, etc.
- Creating, editing, and updating comprehensive and technical security assessment reports with input from the Security Control Assessment team
- Strong analytical expertise in the review and assessment of security operations and related service groups within a Service provider or Enterprise
- Demonstrated ability applying technological and organizational solutions that satisfy client delivery requirements
- Will be developing NIST Security Documentation such as the System Security Plan (SSP) or Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA)
- Maintaining change and version control of security assessments templates
- Updating and improving deliverable templates to clearly convey key findings, observations, and recommendations to clients
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years of IT security experience
- Background in Federal government work, including an understanding of government publications NIST SP 800-53. CMMC, HIPAA, etc.
- Experience with developing NIST Security Documentation such as the System Security Plan (SSP) or Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA)
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must meet the employment suitability as determined by a background investigation with a National Agency Check (NAC)
- Must obtain appropriate security clearance within 1 year of appointment
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Related undergraduate degree
- RSA Archer experience
- CISSP or equivalent certifications
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing environment, balance multiple tasks and priorities, and meet deadlines
As a requirement of UnitedHealth Group's contract with the Department of Defense, this position requires U.S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense eQuip Form SF86, (the National Agency Check Legal and Credit or NACLC). Successful completion of the NACLC process is a requirement for continued employment in this role. NACLC processing will be initiated by our TRICARE Security Officer post-offer, and can take 3-6 months for a final decision communication from the Department of Defense. Candidates will be allowed to begin employment with UnitedHealth Group in this role based on an interim clearance, and final results will be communicated as they are received. Failure to obtain final NACLC approval will result in termination from this role.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: information security, risk, auditor, audit, document management, NIST, System Security Plan, SSP, Information Security Risk Assessment, ISRA, IT security, NIST 800-53, CMMC, HIPAA, RSA Archer, CISSP, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote