Maxim Healthcare Services Reno is looking to hire licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide assistance to patients with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
We have openings for full time, part time and per-diem CNAs. Maxim offers you the freedom to determine your own work schedule based on your availability (flexible per-diem schedule as well as full time contract schedule available).
We also offer competitive wages from starting at $14, dependent on experience and location.
There are also currently full time completion bonuses available of $1000+ after 13 weeks.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- One year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience preferred, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign