Each Interim HealthCare team member is committed to understanding the needs of our clients. We understand how frightening it can be to depend on others for daily care or to lose their independence. That is why we hire the best Caregivers
to provide in home services to our clients. With over 50 years of providing exceptional client care, we are looking for more people to help with our mission! Responsibilities of the Caregiver, Homemaker, or Companion role include:
- Assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment for the client.
- Assist clients with shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, medication reminders, and light housekeeping tasks.
- Provide transportation.
- Document observations, activities and care/services provided in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
Interim Healthcare is actively seeking passionate Caregiver
who want to join a Team committed to helping people stay in their homes. The demand for these services is increasing and we need YOU to help us, help as many people as we can!
- Must be able to lift,push,and pull over 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 6 months of verifiable related work experience.
- Pass a background check and drug test (we are required to test for THC).
- Must have an Arizona Finger Print Clearance Card.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Dental Coverage
- Direct Deposit available
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Tucson
- Job State: AZ
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $12.50
- Max Salary: $14.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly