To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Inver Grove Heights, MN
- Tealwood Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Woodlyn Heights Health Care Center - Inver Grove Heights, MN • Inver Grove Heights, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Woodlyn Heights Senior Living is looking for an experienced Social Worker to add to their team!
The Social Worker's role within the community is to assist in the identification of and to provide for each resident's social, emotional, and psychological needs; and the continuing development of the resident's full potential during his/her stay at the facility and to assist in the planning of his/her discharge.
- Must have a minimum of LSW licensure in MN and in good standing
- Bachelor's degree in Social Services
- Ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families, and to work cooperatively with staff
- Knowledge of State and Federal Guidelines
- Demonstrate skills in communication, documentation, assessment, and social work methods and techniques
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to balance day-to-day management priorities of people, projects and deadlines, and adhere to a budget.
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must meet all local health regulations. This requirement also includes criminal background investigation and reference inquiry
Thank you for applying to Woodlyn Heights Senior Living!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.