We are a National In-Home Services Company in rapid expansion and looking for experienced Appliance Technicians that want to make great money every week and have the freedom to work as much or as little as they want.
- Top pay rates as well as upsell opportunity to make over $2000 a week
- A consistent flow of work and direct deposit 3x a week
- Convenience - Jobs near you and you control your schedule
- Full support from a dedicated operations team and support staff
- No Cost $$$ Per Lead
- Additional earning opportunities in our other services once on the platform. (Handyman, TV Mounting, Alarm Systems, Garage Doors, etc)
- Provide your own tools and transportation
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through high-quality service
- Be able to represent yourself in a courteous and professional manner
- EPA Certification
- The ability to talking to customers about new or additional services
- Graduation from trade school for refrigeration / electrical services
- Handling and lifting of parts or materials minimum of 75 lbs lifting/carrying and 70 lbs pushing/pulling
This opportunity is for an independent contractor. Puls is not an employer; we facilitate connections between technicians and people in their area who are seeking repairs. Join us today as we help our customers to address their Appliance issues in your city!
Hours are completely flexible, and you can work on your schedule. This opportunity is ideal if you are a Handyman, Trained technician, appliance technician, appliance installer, residential appliance technician, On-demand technician, Service technician, In-Home Repair Technician, Handyman, Appliance Expert, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator. We welcome technicians that have worked in every platform or local service company, including TaskRabbit, Serviz, Handy, Homejoy, Thumbtack, Amazon Home Services, Geek Squad, Home Depot, Grainger, etc. Sears home services, Lyft, Doordash, Maytag, Amana, Whirlpool, Samsung, Miele, Kitchenaid, Wolf, Sub-Zero, GE Appliance, Kenmore, Frigidaire, LG.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Transportation Management