To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Marie Lehnerer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager
Trelleborg • Denver, CO
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing all functions in the company Supply Chain, including Inventory Control, Shipping, Receiving, Material Handling, Procurement, and Production Planning/Scheduling. This position will ensure compliance with established internal control procedures.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, develops, organizes, directs and manages the personnel, operations and budget of the supply chain function.
- Leads and manages production planning, purchasing, inventory control and others areas as required.
- Develops analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports.
- Directs the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring and performance evaluations of supply chain staff.
- Directs, coordinates, assigns, monitors and reviews the work of individuals engaged in material related duties.
- Collaborates with staff, other departments and senior management to share information, problem solve and clarify management objectives.
- Develops and/or participates in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organization.
- Identifies and manages risk within the supply chain.
- Addresses tactical and strategic supply chain issues.
- Establishes key performance indicators, monitors ongoing performance and improves performance against set goals.
- Oversees work order material consumption transactions in JDE.
- Evaluates inventory needs and implements strategies to ensure those needs are met.
- Oversees the purchasing and inventory control functions to ensure current stock levels and material availability; communicates potential variances as needed.
- Attends daily production meetings to identify current material issues the supply chain department can assist in correcting.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree. This position should have 5-8 years previous experience in supply chain management. Experience with Lean Manufacturing a plus. APICS certification preferred.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have an advanced understanding of ERP systems for production material tracking, inventory control, production planning; includes intermediate computer skills.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and organizational skills.
- Must be able to reconcile stock (cycle) counts to report data.
- Must have advanced knowledge of blueprints and work instructions.
- Must have knowledge of materials and material requirements as they relate to work orders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have database management skills
- Ability to effectively train all levels of employees.
- Knowledge of 5S lean tools (such as 7 Wastes, 5 Why’s, Daily Management, Flow, Pull, SOP’s, Visual Management, Kaizen, SMED) and maintaining a continuous improvement approach.
- Ability to promote continuous improvement priorities while achieving desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve set goals on time and within budgetary constraints.
This position is located in a manufacturing facility which requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, squatting, twisting, and bending. This position requires approximately 80% of time spent on the production floor and 20 % in a general office environment. Requires lifting up to 50 lbs.Who to contact
We offer a competitive salary that includes an excellent benefit package. Qualified candidates should send a resume including salary expectations to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Trelleborg is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trelleborg does not discriminate based on Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran, or any other protected status pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.