Job Title: Liquidity Software Developer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC
Our Liquidity Engineering team is hiring exceptional backend Engineers to work on various projects in Liquidity Management. The projects involve the large-scale transformation of the application landscape, building modular architecture, delivering new products and services, and serving as foundation for new business and revenue models. You will join the agile development team and be responsible for full life cycle of development tasks, starting from design to successful implementation, and level 3 production support. Your focus will be on delivery of reliable and high-performance backend services. There is no legacy system to support, and no bureaucracy to distract you from engineering excellence.
What We Offer You:
* We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
* An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
* Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
* It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Cary office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model
* Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
* Design and develop new functionality
* Work with the team on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis, and design
* Code, test, and review other team member's changes
* Document business and functional requirements, design decisions and API (Application Programming Interface)
* Collaborate with QA (Quality Assurance) team on test automation of new and existing functionality
* Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture, mentor, and direct junior developers
Your Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge of core Java and Kotlin
* Experience designing and implementing high availability solutions
* Basic knowledge of SQL
* Experience designing and implementing microservices
* Knowledge of Linux
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
- Agile Methodology
- Functional Design
- Hardworking And Dedicated