The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Seasonal Administrative Assistant for our client located in New York, NY. This is for a well-known accounting organization and one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Location: New York, NY 10112
Contract terms/length: Seasonal contract from August to November
Schedule: Standard business hours
Pay: $14-$16/hr depending on experience
From end of August to November, the Seasonal Coordinator works hand-in-hand with the full-time coordinators and recruiters to facilitate the campus hire fall recruiting process. Interacts directly with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers and interviewers in coordinating and scheduling all phases of the interview process. The Recruiting Coordinator is essential to providing a world class experience for all those involved in our recruiting process.
- Plans and executes interview days; including creating schedules, procuring space, confirming candidate travel, conducting interviewer sign-up, creating candidate packet, greeting candidates and arranging catering.
- Assists with creating and organizing marketing materials for events and interview days.
- Utilizes effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for recruiters, candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares approved job requisition for posting and proposes appropriate placements for job requisition.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year recruiting experience preferred, preferably in a coordination role.
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Office experience - Access, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- ATS experience is ideal
Setting Up Files