AC Pro is a family-owned heating and air conditioning distributor where we value our customers, creating an enjoyable work environment for our associates, and providing honest and high-quality service. AC Pro exists to provide our associates with a rewarding lifelong career where they can achieve greatness by providing opportunities for growth in an environment where innovation is continual and everyone is treated with kindness and respect. We are seeking individuals with a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
As a counter sales representative, your primary duties would include the following:
- Provide customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Enter and process customer orders, quotes, returns, and transfers.
- Utilize product and industry knowledge to make recommendations that will best fit the customers needs.
- Maintain a fully stocked, clean and organized showroom/warehouse.
- Assist with pulling orders, loading/unloading, and maintaining accurate inventory.
- Make recommendations for new items and support efforts to reduce overstock or aged inventory.
- Stay current on knowledge of products by attending product training classes and through other available resources.
- Basic housekeeping - sweep; dust; bathrooms; etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Ability to positively interact and contribute in a team environment
- Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and be solution-driven
- Experience in the HVAC industry is a plus
- Prior experience or knowledge of SAGE is a plus
- Able to work overtime and Saturday mornings.
This position requires some physical abilities including:
- Ability to stand and walk for the majority of the work shift
- Ability to lift or move 25-50 pounds
- Ability to reach, feel, grasp, grip, carry, push, and pull
Schedule: 8-10 hour morning shift, plus overtime and Saturdays as needed
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Attention To Detail