Our Store Managers are responsible for building a team of top performers, creating an amazing customer experience, and empowering the team to be their very best. You are responsible for managing all aspects of a store; including hiring and training the best associates to represent the brand and overseeing all store operations to reach company sales and profitability goals. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your managers, associates and customers every day. You love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Store Manager reports to the District Sales Manager. Who You Are:
- Inspirational leader who guides their team to achieve great results.
- Proactively connect with candidates to build talent pipeline.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Adapts to change and takes on more responsibilities.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Store Manager you will:
- Use statistical information and market knowledge to create action plans and achieve financial, customer-service and operational goals, while addressing the store unique strengths and
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty by using company tools.
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent
- Motivate and engage your teams by identifying their strengths.
- Provide and receive feedback in order to improve performance and develop team members.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and yourself accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Oversee all controllable expenses such as payroll and training to increase profitability.
- Establish trust with the team in the face of opposing beliefs, values or perspectives.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen circumstances
- Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes, and other merchandising and visual expectations.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of Assistant Manager.
- Schedule employees to their strengths to maximize productivity.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability, and inclusivity.
You will also have:
Requirements & EEO Statement
- 2+ years as a Store Manager in similar volume, apparel business (preferred).
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if needed) and attend district meetings.
• Bend, lift, open, and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed.
** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
The Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated