To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Vaco - Memphis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Memphis, TN
Posted 2 months ago
- Four-year college degree and at least 2 years work experience in Human Resources or related field. Must have excellent understanding of HRMS systems - ADP Experience required. ADP reporting experience preferred.
- ADP HR, Payroll, and Time experience
- ADP Reporting Experience
- Basic statistical and accounting principles.
- Oracle HRMS or similar HRIS system experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and knowledge.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a busy work environment.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Liaison between the HR department and vendors to ensure accurate data flow between the systems. This requires the understanding of each system and its data needs.
- Responsible for managing the data needs of the department by running and distributing all internal reports such as: headcount report, salary review report, monthly billing reports, etc
- Develops adhoc reports as requested by Management for their location HR, Payroll, and time data needs.
- Responsible for developing training material for Management to be able to run reports and process transactions in ADP.
- Will conduct training sessions in person at area meetings and via the web to go over reporting and processing transactions in ADP.
- Continually monitors information needs and designs new or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements and the needs of the department
- Produces reports for audit purposes to ensure eligibility is correct in vendor systems and HCC payroll system.
- Serves as the SME for testing system changes, report writing, data analysis, process improvement, system upgrades and other technical projects as assigned.
- Writes and runs reports to audit employment transactions to ensure consistency of coding and accuracy of data within the database and other integrated systems.
- Documents all HRIS procedures and processes.
- Develops user procedures and trains HR staff on new processes and functionality.
- Troubleshoots all HRIS issues as identified by end users.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.