Amplity has partnered with a highly innovative client, who has strong, imagination, remarkable scientists and healthcare visionaries. Their mission is to challenge the destiny of genetic diseases by discovering, developing and delivering treatments in novel and cutting edge ways. Their passion for patients is evident. Come join us as we partner to expand their existing team.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for engaging health care professionals (HCPs) in telephone conversations to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The ISR achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and by educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The ISR utilizes approved tools for product and program promotion and maintains a competent level of product, program and customer activity knowledge.
- Manage daily call responsibilities according to defined expectations, with the purpose of achieving KPIs
- On behalf of Client, promote Client's product(s) via outbound telephone calls by engaging assigned HCP targets in in-depth program discussions to attain individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, etc.
- Respond to inbound calls from HCPs to address their questions regarding product(s), if required by the program.
- Profile and manage targeted list of HCPs and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Prospecting: Successfully qualifying or disqualifying HCPs from a target list
- Conduct outbound calls to HCPs to appropriately qualify or disqualify HCPs based on prospecting questions
- Verify and complete required data entry in CRM system, such as details of the target's responses and any follow-through actions
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client product(s) and program.
- Verify and complete required data entry in CRM systems, such as details of the target's responses and any follow-through actions.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client's customers.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Amplity Health Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines and relevant state and federal laws and regulations.
- Participate in teleconference and live (when required) National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions when applicable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 2 years of sales experience in hospital, medical device, pharmaceutical or B2B product sales.
- Technology experience with CRM tools.
- Ultra Rare Disease experience.
A true partner to global healthcare companies, Amplity Health builds transformational solutions by challenging boundaries and the status quo. Amplity Health has the expertise, infrastructure, and insights to help clients overcome any healthcare commercialization hurdle. With wide-ranging capabilities such as patient identification solutions, multichannel messaging, inside sales and service resourcing, field sales, campaign planning and execution, and more, we have what it takes to maximize commercialization efforts and set strategies up for success.
When you join Amplity Health, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401-k benefits, and the opportunity to grow with us.
A goal of ours is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated based on an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
To learn more about us, visit our website at amplity.com or our social media pages.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Business To Business
Customer Relationship Management