MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY IN A UNIQUELY SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AND IGNITE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.
We champion quality of life for all seniors - and quality careers for our team members.
A career at Sunrise Senior Living means something. It means you know your work will have a positive impact on seniors. It means a setting where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported with resources and recognition. It means your talent, experience, and ambition are recognized and rewarded. Make a difference every day in this rewarding role:
HEALTH CARE MANAGER
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest
priorities. There may be national emergencies or other situation that pose a direct threat to the health and
safety of these individuals which require enhanced infection control protocols. To address these situations,
the following additional duties may be required from time to time , as directed by management, and as
permitted by applicable federal, state or locals laws:
- Participate in mandatory vaccine programs, such as COVID-19, tuberculosis (TB) or flu vaccinations;
- Participate in testing requirements, such as COVID-19 testing, TB testing, or fit-testing (e.g. respirators);
- Use designated Personal Protective Equipment ("PPE") (e.g. respirators, face coverings, gloves, gowns,
and other PPE);
- Other essential duties and functions that may be assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Maintains current state license as a Registered Practical/Licensed Professional/Vocational Nurse
(RPN/LPN/LVN) per state regulations
- Experience in assisted living, home health or long term care industries
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a RPN/LPN/LVN
- Demonstration of competence in assessment or evaluation skills, injections / medication administration,
follow up and triage
- Minimum two (2) years nursing management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance
management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office and Sunrise applications with the ability to
learn new applications
- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must review and sign the Driver job
- Ability to work weekends, evenings & flexible hours as needed for resident care/services, must be available
to our customers at peak service times and as needed
How you'll be rewarded for your efforts:
We believe that our team members are our greatest resource and reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive compensation, we provide benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plans
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Healthy-living wellness program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Annual incentive/bonus program for those who qualify
- Tuition Reimbursement
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Sunrise Senior Living was again named as one of the Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ by Fortune and certified as a Great Place to Work® by Activated Insights. This is the 5th time Sunrise has received this top culture and workplace designation, highlighting the special place Sunrise is to be a part of.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
- Assisted Living
- Certified Gastroenterology Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Decision Making
- Demonstration Skills