The Client Service Associate plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization. You will provide support to the Advisors and Management Team working directly with clients. This individual will have a desire to develop and implement team processes to provide high-quality service that exceeds client expectations. Responsibilities & Activities
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Interacts with clients by phone, email, and in-person
- Communicates directly with our custodians: TD Ameritrade, Schwab and Fidelity
- Follows up on operational issues at the custodian level
- Prepare and process all new account paperwork and account maintenance paperwork
- Processes client service requests
- Coordinates the assembly and mailing/emailing of client paperwork.
- Familiar with Redtail CRM system to initiate and create workflows
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Coordinates client events and performs all tasks necessary to facilitate the event.
- Ability to understand the financial planning process and learn planning software to coordinate and communicate with clients and financial planners.
- Ability to learn and navigate Orion investment trading platform
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills required
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Great organization and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client's lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.