Responsible for performing the full scope of programming tasks on multiple projects of varying complexity. This role is a mid to high level data manager / programmer in the Data Operations group.
- Performs programming of all levels and types of questionnaires, regardless of data collection form or complexity.
- Performs questionnaire and tabulation design for complex and/or new studies.
- Creates customized portal databases.
- Performs Data Management & Tabulation of moderate to very complex studies.
- Manages outsourced programming and tabulation projects.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Designs and programs automation programs to increase quality and decrease production/processing time.
- Responsible for documenting procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned to assist in departmental goals.
- Actively participates in department improvement processes.
- Trains and coaches team members.
- Participates in corporate-wide initiatives.
- Must have a BA/BS degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in a programming and data management position, preferably within market research.
- Must have HTML, relational database, SPSS and SQL query language skills.
- Must have excellent time management and organization skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Must have above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Access).
- mrInterview and Quantum programming skills are desired.
- Must be a continuous, agile learner with the wherewithal to stay on top of technology and/or industry changes.
- Must be mentally and physically capable of performing all essential duties required of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)