Dragados USA is seeking a Ancillary Engineering Manager to currently support the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel expansion project. This engineer manager will manage acquisition, installation and maintenance during the operation of the following ancillary equipment required to support the TBM activities during the excavation of the Parallel Thimble Shoal tunnel.
- Analysis and study of the capabilities of the equipment required
- Acquisition of the equipment required following the procurement process already implemented by the project.
- Development of the assembly/installation plan
- Development and implementation of a Commissioning plan for each system installed/assembled.
- Development and implementation of a preventive maintenance plan for each system.
- Control and manage the assembly of the equipment on the field
- Control and manage repairs of the equipment on the field
- Education: Mechanical or Industrial Engineer degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in equipment and engineering Management, preferable in tunnel construction projects or similar industrial processes.
- Computer skills:
- Microsoft Project
- Office: Word, Excel and power point
- Acrobat pro
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of construction operations
- Written and oral communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Microsoft Project
- Adobe Acrobat
- Preventive Maintenance
- Engineering Management
- Auto Cad