Help Desk Analyst IICompensation:
$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is looking for Help Desk Analysts like you to join our team! You should apply today if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. You'll be great at this Service Desk Analyst job if you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. That might mean creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. This is the perfect job for you if you want work where you will spend most of your time handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. If you understand how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives, you will have an edge over the competition. Another important piece of knowledge candidates should have is an understanding of Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. You should also know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. Covering alternative shifts when needed is often necessary with this Analyst job. This is a position for a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is a full-time opportunity. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, this Help Desk Analyst II role will be a full-time opening.
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- The ideal candidate for this job is able to facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
Interested please contact Robert Half at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Support Specialist
- Adept at analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction - Ability to work independently with minimal oversight - Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical - Strong problem-solving skills - It is best if you have ITIL certification - Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server - Strong familiarity with Hyper-V - ShoreTel experience - If you're looking for job openings and have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude, you might be a good fit for this position - Working knowledge in one or more programming or scripting language - Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well - If you're looking for job openings and have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems, you might be a good fit for this position - 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Support Specialist to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Support Specialist.
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated
Complex Problem Solving