$100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Are you a practical Accounting Manager with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures? If you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts, this job is a good fit for you. This Accounting Manager role's duties will require taking charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Hodgkins, Illinois area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Work closely with FP&A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Proven technical skills
- Process Improvement Initiatives experience required
- Solid understanding of Process Improvement
- Proficiency in Process Improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles