Regional low voltage integrator seeking full time system technician- low voltage
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nick Lanska
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:
Work with project team to ensure safety and quality are me by adhering to industry standards and best practices. The Technician has the responsibility to help ensure completion of all projects.Why join us?
Take home truck
Install and terminate healthcare communications systems in all healthcare facilities.
- Test, label and correct deficiencies in system during installation.
- Perform basic programming, configuration and connect physical system to network.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of healthcare communications systems including, nurse call systems,
wander management, wireless communications systems, mobility solutions, real time locating systems
- Has complete knowledge and understanding of project SOW, drawings, specifications and addendums.
- Provide technical expertise to all project stake holders and project team.
- Evaluate potential problems, impact and solutions.
NICET/BICSI +++ Fire alarm/access control/cctv/ audio video (AV) etc
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Health Care
- Wireless Communications
- Computer Programming