Carnegie, PA 15106
Our client is seeking motivated professionals to work as Direct Support Professionals at a residential/group home in the ______ area.HOURS & REGISTRATION
* 2nd shift (greatly needed)
* Weekdays and weekends available
* In-person registration is welcome Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 4:00pmSUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The primary role of the Direct Support Professional is to assist individuals acquire and maintain skills to improve their daily-living, domestic, adaptive, and socialization skills. Responsibilities will vary but may include:
* Provide support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by helping them learn, maintain, and/or improve daily living skills
* Support residential facility's program goals and objectives for Individuals including helping Individuals become more productive and participatory in community life
* Implement activities while maintaining and ensuring a safe, supportive, and positive environment for Individuals
* Monitor medication intake when necessary
* Maintain annual training requirements and submit accurate and complete progress notes on a daily basisREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
(Credentialing assistance may be available)
* Verifiable direct care experience with MH/IDD patients
* Healthcare documents: Physical and TB/PPD screening (within one year)
* Background Check: PA State Criminal Background, FBI Fingerprint, Child Abuse Clearance (within the last year)
* Valid CPR/First Aid Certification
* Valid Driver’s License and personal reliable transportationADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensation processed weekly
* Flexible schedule: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group’s mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and
support. Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring
highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Direct Support Professional (Carnegie)
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Submit WP
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.