To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rock Valley, IA 51247
- Kristina Rockwell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Rock Valley, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Customer Service Representative- Rock Valley, IA Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Representative position for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Rock Valley, IA Pay rate: $13.94/hr Schedule: This is a full-time, 1st shift position. Hours are Monday- Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide customers with information in response to questions that have been escalated to this level; research, resolve and respond to general and semi-complex customer concerns
- Reference single or multiple screens or documents
- Share best practices with less experienced staff to maintain required service levels
- Provide information to customers regarding products and services
- Document customer interactions and product/service issues, entering descriptive information online to provide history and tracking of issue resolution
- Evaluate disputes between customer opinion and company actions; explore alternative solutions that will result in satisfactory resolution
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong computer skills- Microsoft Office products (specifically Outlook and Excel); internet usage and search
- Intermediate keyboarding/typing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers via telephone and email
Term of Assignment:
- April 15th, 2019 to October 31st, 2019, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at email@example.com.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.