We are hiring Hospitality Aides to support our clinical team! We would love to consider you!
The primary purpose of your job position is to work alongside the nursing department to provide non-nursing/ non-direct care for our residents.
What you will do:
- Answer call lights in a timely manner
- Visit, read, and provide activities to residents.
- Passing ice and water
- Making beds
- Assist with serving meals and clean up following meals, cleaning duties throughout the community common areas
- Communicate effectively with residents and family members
- Other non-nursing duties.
No certification is required!
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds. Occasional pushing and pulling of carts and wheelchairs.
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
Are you a Hospitality Aide who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
San Pedro Manor
515 W. Ashby Place
San Antonio, TX 78212
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hospitality Aide