Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career. The Vice President, Product Enablement & Operations will manage technology operations across CDK’s Product & Technology organization, and lead a team in developing and implementing a robust Product Lifecycle Management program. This role is accountable to align, monitor, and deploy strategies to support the Product Roadmap/Strategy. This leader partners cross-functionally to manage overall allocation of resources across the product portfolio based on strategy, establish KPIs to assess portfolio strength, and monitor ongoing portfolio performance. The VP, Product Enablement & Operations will ensure all portfolio strategies are aligned to CDK’s overall Product Roadmap and/or strategic direction. This role is also responsible for identifying and driving critical standards needs, and development maturity to DevOps.Position Responsibilities & Essential functions:
- Align with Sales, Service, and other stakeholders on product strategy and roadmap to coordinate development, launch, and support efforts for products and offerings
- Select and deploy enterprise programs or systems to manage resources, cost, schedules, prioritize and rank portfolio technologies
- Plan the resources and efforts across the Product & Technology organization, and responsible for overseeing the accomplishment of organizational objectives
- Oversee and manage the technology and product lifecycles through planning, execution and commercialization
- Facilitate program management processes (intake, discovery and approval) with departmental stakeholders, strategy & planning
- Coach, mentor, manage, educate and develop skill sets of program and project teams
- Inform the overall allocation of portfolio budget and resources in alignment with corporate and product strategy, balancing across core, growth, and innovation areas of the portfolio
- Establish KPIs to assess strength of portfolio mix and manage team to track and analyze on an on-going basis
- Create a common scorecard to measure product line performance and establish KPIs each fiscal year (e.g., virtual P&L, market penetration)
- Drive product and development maturity to DevOps across the organization
- Identify and lead efforts around critical standards needs (i.e., security, availability, etc.) systematically across the development process
- Assess program risks by evaluating delivery performance, available resources, benefits and budget. Effectively communicate problems, issues, risks, solutions to appropriate stakeholders and leadership. On an ongoing basis, monitor the metrics of all projects for significant deviations in quality, schedule, or cost
- Inform development and continuous improvement of standardized management processes and governance with industry-leading tools and enabling technology
- Coordinate between Sales and Service to ensure alignment between portfolio release schedule, offering roadmap, and sales/GTM strategy
- Act as a strategic liaison between executives, business leadership, and other stakeholders, and develop executive-level presentations and present as needed
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field, or ten (10) years’ equivalent experience in a software or systems; Master’s degree preferred.
- Twelve (12) years’ progressive experience in leading product and development teams in a complex environment; demonstrated experience in creating and commercializing compelling products and managing internal and external client expectations on requirements and deliverables.
- Expert knowledge of modern product management concepts and techniques, including agile development methodologies.
- Strong ability to think strategically & analytically to help solve complex business challenges under pressure.
- Ability to navigate in a changing business landscape, creating and leading high-performing teams and inspiring others.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to create and deliver professional and compelling presentations that provide relevant business insights and that are consumable by executive decision makers.
- Proven track record of leading and driving results with off-shore development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to exert influence, and make and meet commitments in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Must be able to travel 25% of time.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Hardworking And Dedicated