Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s largest and most integrated healthcare system, has a new growth opportunity for a Colorectal Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide outpatient services primarily in Norwich, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- The General Surgery Advanced Practitioner / Colorectal Surgery Advanced Practitioner practices in an outpatient setting M-F 5 8’s providing both initial and post-operative consultations for a diverse general surgery patient panel including, but not limited to, colorectal, cancer, bowel disease, hemorrhoids, gallbladder, and hernias
- A steady patient flow and the opportunity to create your own patient panel
- The opportunity to work with highly complex surgical patients
- A welcoming and seasoned office support team
- The support of a talented surgeon and other APP’s in the office
- Coverage at additional sites in Southeastern, CT will be included
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Eligibility to be licensed as a Physician Assistant (PA) or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in CT is required. Eligibility to be certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), or Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) is required for Nurse Practitioners. Colorectal Surgery or General Surgery experience is highly preferred.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Division of Colorectal Surgery at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER apply today!
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- General Surgery
- Primary Care
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nursing Practitioner