CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE: FRIENDLY, EASY, ACCURATE)
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies.
- Team Members provide exceptional customer service behaviors delivered to our customers and are accountable to putting the customer first in everything they do.
- Teams Members provide value to our guest by delivering a customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will possess an "It can be done" attitude, when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
- Team Members are responsible for being part of a Team that delivers on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Balloon & Omni strategies.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
- Do you possess prior retail management experience?
- Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
- Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond satisfied?
- Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your team?
- Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with your staff and customers?
- Team Members will master all Balloon & OMNI channel service platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and others.
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader and Leads in supporting onboarding and mentoring to new Team Members.
- You will continuously role model behaviors connected to Friendly, Easy and Accurate and support other team members on delivering on our Service Model.
- Team Members are expected to work a schedule that aligns to customer and business needs.
- Team Members are responsible for supporting an environment that promotes engagement.
PARTY PERKS AND REWARD
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Lifestyle benefits
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
- Freight processing and stocking product while maintaining an origanzied stock room.
- Comply with merchandise receiving, safety and handling guidelines.
- Maintain presentation standards.
The salary range offered for this position is a good faith description of the expected salary range this role will pay
PCHI reserves the right to pay more or less than the stated range based on a variety of factors such as experience, geography, etc.
- Business Requirements
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service